Other Southern California transit agencies are now awaiting delivery of their orders, including the Orange County Transportation Authority, Gardena Municipal Bus Lines, Montebello Bus Lines and Norwalk Transit.
What does GMBL stand for?
GMBL stands for Gardena Municipal Bus Lines (Gardena, California)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GMBL
We have 8 other meanings of GMBL in our Acronym Attic
- Gastrocnemius Muscle Blood Flow
- Greater Milwaukee Business Foundation on Health, Inc. (Sussex, Wisconsin)
- Gesellschaft mit Beschränkter Haftung (German:Limited Liability Company; business entity)
- Gosport Marina Berth Holders Association (UK)
- Greater Miami and the Beaches Hotel Association
- Gesetz betreffend die Gesellschaften mit Beschränkter Haftung (German limited liability company act)
- Gmbh-Rundschau (German business law journal)
- Genetics and Molecular Biology of Industrial Microorganisms (est. 1976)
- Gulf of Maine Biogeographic Information System
- Gävle Modellbilklubb (Sweden)
- Great Midwest Baseball League (fantasy league)
- Greater Manassas Baseball League (Manassas, Virginia)
- Gaussian Mixture Bi-Gram Model
- Ground Mobile Ballistic Missile Defense Operations Center
- Giggling My Butt Off
- Greater Manchester Bus Operators Association (UK)
- Granule Major Basic Protein
- Greater Manchester Biodiversity Project (est. 1994; Manchester, England, UK)
- Guess Movie by Plot (online chatroom)
- Gender and Media Baseline Study (southern Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to the MTA, the transit systems using the new Regional EZpass are: Culver City Municipal Bus Lines, Foothill Transit, Montebello Bus Lines, Gardena Municipal Bus Lines, Commerce Municipal Bus Lines, Long Beach Transit, Norwalk Transit, Santa Monica's Big Blue Bus, Torrance Transit, Santa Clarita Transit and the Los Angeles Department of Transportation.
Commuter Check vouchers are accepted in Los Angeles and the surrounding area at over 650 retail locations including ACE Cash Express, Nix Check Cashing, Cash It Here, Ralphs and many others to pay for commuting on the following participating transit service providers: Amtrak, Antelope Valley Transit Authority, Culver City Bus, Foothill Transit, Gardena Municipal Bus Lines, LADOT, Long Beach Transit, Metro, Metrolink, Monticello Transit, Omni Trans, Orange County Transportation Authority, Riverside Transportation Authority, Santa Clarita Transit, Santa Monica Transit, South Coast Area Transit, Sun Bus, Enterprise Rideshare, VPSI vanpools and Access Services Inc.