The project was coordinated by The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company, along with its partners Keep America Beautiful, the Garden Writers Association of America, Plant a Row for the Hungry, the National Gardening Association, the Franklin Park Conservatory, the City of Los Angeles Department of Public Works and the Los Angeles Unified School District.
What does GWAA stand for?
GWAA stands for Garden Writers Association of America
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GWAA
We have 4 other meanings of GWAA in our Acronym Attic
- Global Work Area
- Golden Web Awards (International Association of Web Masters and Designers)
- Golden World Awards
- Goodwyn Alpha (oil platform off western Australia)
- Google Web Accelerator
- Government of Wales Act 1998
- Government-Wide Accounting
- Great War Association (World War I history organization)
- Groundwater Assessment
- Guitar World Acoustic (magazine)
- George Washington Alumni Association (George Washington University; Washington, DC)
- Global Warming Action Alliance (Maryland)
- Golf Writers Association of America
- Game Warden Academy Advisory Committee (Texas)
- Glenhuntly Womens Amateur Athletic Club
- Greater Williamson Area Business Association (Madison, WI)
- Global Warming Action Coalition
- Government Wide Acquisition Contract
- Government Wide Agency Contract
- Greater Washington Area Chapter (Women Lawyers Division National Bar Association; Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fell is a UK-born, Pennsylvania-based writer/photographer said to have won more awards from the Garden Writers Association of America than anyone else.
His first book, In Praise of Tomatoes: A Year in the Life of a Home Tomato Grower, was honored by both the San Diego Book Awards and the Garden Writers Association of America.
Roach is also the author of several books, including "A Way to Garden," named best-written book of 1998 by the Garden Writers Association of America.
The idea is simple," explains Jim Wilson, spokesman for the Garden Writers Association of America.
Organic foods and beverages starred at the opening reception of the Garden Writers Association of America annual meeting on Aug.