Just as your local open space fund partners with New Jersey's Garden State Preservation Trust (GSPT) Fund, New Jersey partners with federal programs funded by the LWCF.
What does GSPT stand for?
GSPT stands for Garden State Preservation Trust
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GSPT
- Gilles Street Primary School (Adelaide, South Australia)
- Glen Shield Public School (Canada)
- Global Software Piracy Study (BSA)
- Global Sterling Payment Systems Ltd. (Canada and UK)
- Global Strike and Product Support (software)
- Goon Show Preservation Society (BBC 1950s radio show fans)
- Grayscale Softcopy Presentation State (medical digital imaging)
- Goddard Slow-Pitch Softball Association (NASA Goddard Space Flight Center)
- Gemi Sarana Praja Sanvardana Samithiya (Sri Lanka)
- Greyscale Softcopy Presentation State Standard
- Ghana Society for the Prevention of Tuberculosis (est. 1955)
- G1 to S Phase Transition 1
- Garden State Preservation Trust Act (New Jersey)
- Girl Scouts Patriots Trail Council (Boston, MA)
- Glass Syntactic Polyurethane (construction materials)
- Girl Scouts of Pioneer Valley (Massachusetts)
- Girl Scouts of Pine Valley Council (Georgia State University)
- Garden State Parkway (New Jersey)
- Granite State Pressure Washing (est. 1995; Hollis, NH)
- Gemeinsame Stelle Programm, Werbung und Medienkompetenz
Samples in periodicals archive:
She previously served as Deputy Commissioner of the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection, acting chair of the New Jersey Building Authority, and board member of the Garden State Preservation Trust and the New Jersey Real Estate Commission.
The State Green Acres Program and the Garden State Preservation Trust provided the remaining funding.
Awards must also be approved by the Garden State Preservation Trust and the State Legislature.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AA-' underlying rating to the Garden State Preservation Trust, $209,550,000 open space and farmland preservation refunding bonds, 2005 series C.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AA-' underlying rating to the Garden State Preservation Trust, $150 million open space and farmland preservation bonds 2005, series B (forward delivery bonds).
Business Editors NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 28, 2004 Fitch Ratings assigns a 'AA' rating to the Garden State Preservation Trust, $500 million open space and farmland preservation bonds 2005, series A (forward delivery bonds).
Business Editors NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 10, 2003 The Garden State Preservation Trust $500,000,000 Open Space and Farmland Preservation Bonds are rated 'AA' by Fitch Ratings.