will appear in "Ever Last," a film that will be shown at the 10th Annual Garden State Film Festival, in Asbury Park, N.
What does GSFF stand for?
GSFF stands for Garden State Film Festival (New Jersey)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GSFF
We have 1 other meaning of GSFF in our Acronym Attic
- Gujarat State Fertilizers Company
- Gujarat State Financial Corporation
- Gulf South Firebird and Camaro Club
- Goldman Sachs Financial Conditions Index (economic barometer)
- Guide des Sources de Financement pour la Coopération Internationale en Science et Technologie (French: Funding Guide for International Science and Technology Cooperation, Canada)
- Gulf Shore Federal Credit Union
- Gujarat State Forest Development Corporation Limited (India)
- Gujarat State Forest Development Corporation Ltd (India)
- Green Sea Floyds Elementary (Conway, SC)
- Graduate School Fund for Excellence and Innovation (University of Washington)
- Global Solidarity Forest Fund
- Garden State Flag Football Association (New Jersey)
- Golden Sun Fan Fiction Archive
- Graduate School of Finance and Financial Accounting (University of Vaasa; Finland)
- Great Science for Girls (US NSF)
- Group of Soviet Forces, Germany
- Georgia State Finance and Investment Commission
- Good Samaritan Fellowship International Organization (Liberia)
- Gene Simmons Family Jewels
- General Service Fluorescent Lamp (lighting)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Take for instance, Bahareh Hosseini's debut feature Afghan Girls Can Kick ( Afghanistan; 2007), which opens the festival -- and was the winner of the best international short documentary film award at the Garden State Film Festival in the USA.
Gingrich Productions & Citizens United Receive 'Best Feature Length Documentary' WASHINGTON, April 7 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Rediscovering God in America II: Our Heritage, produced by Gingrich Productions, in partnership with Citizens United, has won "Best Feature Length Documentary" at the 2010 Garden State Film Festival on March 25-28 in Asbury Park, NJ.
Garden State Film Festival Package (GSFF) in Asbury Park - passes to The Garden State Film Festival (4/3 - 4/5), including Opening Night Cocktail Party, all screening events, panel discussions, after parties; stay in Ocean Grove at The Laingdon Inn; dinners at the Langosta Lounge and Salt Water Cafe; VIP Badges and GSFF merchandise.
Lovecraft's The Call of Cthulhu plus scary, spooky short films and a special appearance by VideoScope Magazine's "The Phantom of the Movies," all hosted by Bill Timoney of the Garden State Film Festival.