20, Nolan, who is Ojibwe, took the trophy to his hometown, the Garden River First Nation in northern Ontario.
What does GRFN stand for?
GRFN stands for Garden River First Nation (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of GRFN in our Acronym Attic
- General Regulatory Factor I (yeast protein)
- Ghost Research Foundation International
- Grains Research Foundation Limited
- Grass Roots Football Live (website)
- Gray Flycatcher (bird species Empidonax wrightii)
- Groundwater Remediation Field Laboratory
- Global Rain Forest Mapping
- Gawler River Floodplain Management Authority (Australia)
- Greengard-Rokhlin's Fast Multipole Algorithm
- Gun Range Finder Operator
- General Re Financial Products (Stamford, CT)
- Graduate Research Fellowship Program
- Gaisler Research Floating Point Unit (spacecraft technology)
- Golden Retriever Freedom Rescue (est. 2001; Denver, CO)
- Grand Rapids Foam Rubber (Michigan)
- Grass Roots Football Show (Birmingham, UK)
- Gulf Regional Fisheries Training Center (US Coast Guard)
- Gloucestershire Rugby Football Union (UK)
- Guild of Regional Film Writers (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Partnering First Nation communities include M'Chigeeng First Nation, Batchewana First Nation, and Garden River First Nation.
The guest speaker at the banquet, Ted Nolan, an Ojibway from Ontario's Garden River First Nation, is a former National Hockey League player and coach.
Former National Hockey League coach of the year Ted Nolan will once again be behind the bench, but the 53-year-old Ojibwe from Ontario's Garden River First Nation is not returning to the NHL.
On April 26, Nolan, an Ojibway from Garden River First Nation near Sault Ste.
50,000 Grand Bend 519-243-2644 Garden River First Nation Alternative Measures Project.
Chief Lyle Sayers of Garden River First Nation said he is not aware that any plutonium has come across the border yet, but says "you never know.
The co-directors took questions from New South Wales, Australia to the Garden River First Nation in Ontario.