The WGS, initially designated Wideband Gapfiller Satellite system, provides round--the - clock broadband service to tactical warfighters and some fixed - user sites.
What does GAPSAT stand for?
GAPSAT stands for Gapfiller Satellite
This definition appears very rarely
- Google API Proximity Search (staggernation)
- Government Asset Protection Scheme (UK)
- Grant Administration and Payment System (US Department of Education)
- Greater Atlanta Paranormal Society (Georgia)
- Groupement d'Aide Psychologique et de Soutien (French: Psychological Help and Support)
- Gut and Psychology Syndrome
- Graduate and Professional Student Assembly
- Graduate and Professional Student Association (various locations)
- Graduate Association for Professionals in Student Affairs (various universities)
- Grupo Armarios Persiana, SAU (Spanish: Roller Cabinets Group SAU)
- Georgia Professional Standards Commission
- Gendarmerie Armée Police Sécurité Équipement (French: Army Mounted Police Safety Equipment)
- Graduate and Professional School Financial Aid Service
- Gap Solutions Inc (Reston, VA)
- Gay Asian Pacific Support Network (Los Angeles, CA)
- Good Agricultural Practices Network for Education and Training
- Gay Auckland Periodic Sex Survey (New Zealand)
- General Authority for Pensions and Social Security (est. 1999; United Arab Emirates)
- Great American Premier Softball Showcase
- Guaranteeing Airport Physical Screening Standards Act of 2005
Samples in periodicals archive:
New communications platforms such as the Wideband Gapfiller Satellite, the Advanced Extremely High Frequency satellite system, and the Transformational Communications Architecture will distribute what's collected.
Thus, they will combine the bandwidth of wideband systems such as the Wideband Gapfiller satellite, with the protected links of spacecraft, such as the advanced extremely high frequency (AEHF) satellites.
The Army will benefit greatly from the new Wide-band Gapfiller satellites, but the program (managed by the Air Force) has been delayed for budgetary reasons.
Space Command, where among other things he was responsible for the design of the Wideband Gapfiller satellite program.
carrying the second Wideband Global SATCOM spacecraft, formerly known as the Wideband Gapfiller Satellite.
A Boeing-led industry team was awarded an initial contract in 2001 to develop three Wideband Gapfiller Satellites (now called Wideband Global Satcom) that will each provide between 2.
The addition of more TACSAT assets and the projected launch of the Wideband Gapfiller Satellite system may seem to point to the obsolescence of troposcatter systems.