Connexin 43 gap junction protein expression during follicular development in the porcine ovary.
What does GJP stand for?
GJP stands for Gap Junction Protein
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GJP
We have 9 other meanings of GJP in our Acronym Attic
- Gomal Journal of Medical Sciences (Pakistan)
- Gallop, Johnson and Neuman (law firm; St. Louis, MO)
- George Jean Nathan (playwright)
- Global Jaringan Nusantara (Indonesian: Global Archipelago Network)
- Golden Jubilee National Hospital (UK)
- German Junior National Team
- Good Jobs New York
- Grand Junction Office (DOE, Colorado)
- Greater Jedi Order (Star Wars)
- Go Jump Off a Cliff You Smelly Pile of Camel Dung (insult)
- Gemensamma Jordbrukspolitiken (Swedish: Common Agricultural Policy / European Commission, aka: CAP)
- Georgia Justice Project (est. 1986)
- Global Justice and Peace (various organizations)
- Good Job Partner
- Gu Jun Pyo (Boys over Flowers character)
- Gastric Juice Proteolytic Activity
- Genuine Jersey Products Association (est. 2001)
- Global Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences
- Grupo Juvenil de Pinheiro da Bemposta (Portuguese: Pine Youth Group Bemposta; Bemposta, Portugal)
- Grand Junction Public Library (Grand Junction, IA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Effects of DSS on gap junction protein expression Cx43 is the principal gap junction constitutive protein in the adult rat ventricular myocardium.
About NEXAGON -- The active ingredient in NEXAGON, which has been shown to work across a wide variety of tissues and conditions, is CODA001, a natural, unmodified antisense oligonucleotide that down-regulates the key gap junction protein connexin43 to dampen inflammatory responses and enhance healing.
They stated that autosomal-recessive mutations in the gap junction protein connexin 26 gene are responsible for 20% of all childhood hearing loss, with a carrier rate of 0.
9:10 "Localization of gap junction protein connexin (Cx)43 during maturation of the cumulus oocyte complex (COC) of ewes.
About NEXAGON - The active ingredient in NEXAGON, which has been shown to work across a wide variety of tissues and conditions, is CODA001, a natural, unmodified antisense oligonucleotide that down-regulates the key gap junction protein connexin43 to dampen inflammatory responses and enhance healing.