Convoys of cops from West Midlands Police teams and the force's Counter Gang Task Force swooped on homes in Kings Norton and Selly Oak at 8pm.
What does GTF stand for?
GTF stands for Gang Task Force
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GTF
We have 69 other meanings of GTF in our Acronym Attic
- Guaranteed Training Enlistment Program
- Guide to Traffic Engineering Practice (Australia)
- Greater Than or Equal
- Gas Turbine Environmental Research Centre (Canada; National Research Council)
- Global Transport and Executive Systems (Boeing)
- Ground Transportation & Engineer Systems (US Marine Corps)
- Gebirgs Trachten Erhaltungs Verein (German)
- Guineafowl Transmissible Enteritis Virus (animal disease)
- Genotype-Tissue Expression
- Galactic Trade Federation (fictional, Star Wars)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chief Superintendent Bob Hamilton, head of the gang task force at Strathclyde Police, said: "We have been proactive.
¶ Students at Rancho High School nodded in agreement Tuesday as Clark County Community Gang Task Force intended to curb gang involvement, particularly among younger teens.
Although there is no commonly recognized total figure, in 2002 the National Major Gang Task Force published the findings of a survey completed by the College of Justice and Safety Center at Eastern Kentucky University.
In an innovative program, the North Jersey Gang Task Force has been using network analysis to combat the gang problem in Newark.
The Violent Gang Task Force began targeting immigrant youth with gang affiliations for deportation.
Safe Streets units taking an active part in the case included the FBI Indianapolis office and the Metro Gang Task Force (MGTF), comprised of Indianapolis Police Department (IPD) officers.
She is collaborating with the Broward Sheriff's Office, multi-agency Gang Task Force, Juvenile Justice Board, and Broward Co.