[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Joe Johnson LR Central, UA Atlanta Hawks Season: 82 games started 38.
What does GS stand for?
GS stands for Games Started (sports statistic)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GS
We have 113 other meanings of GS in our Acronym Attic
- Graz, Austria - Thalerhof (Airport Code)
- (USN Rating) Gas Turbine System Technician
- Gaelic Storm (Celtic band)
- Gainesville Sun (Gainesville, FL newspaper)
- Galatasaray Sports Club (Turkey soccer club)
- Galilee Society (Israel)
- Galvanized Steel
- Game Show
- Game Site
- Game Spy (game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The JetHawks had won each of the previous four games started by the 21-year-old since his promotion from Wisconsin of the Midwest League.
With baseball exhibition games started, one place to consider if planning a spring-training trip should be Major League Baseball's official site (http://www.