To spark funding for the endeavor, Stuckey is auctioning off three of his game-used jerseys from the 2011 season, including those the Ducks' third-leading tackler wore in the inaugural Pac-12 title game and the Rose Bowl.
What does GUJ stand for?
GUJ stands for Game-Used Jersey
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GUJ
We have 1 other meaning of GUJ in our Acronym Attic
- Gnu Ubiquitous Intelligent Language for Extension
- Guildford Protocol
- Gangliated Utrophin Immuno Latency Toxin (fictional parasite from Trauma Center series of games)
- Grown Up Idiot Looking for Tupperware (Geocaching)
- Group for User Interface Research (University of California at Berkeley)
- Government-University-Industry Research Roundtable (science/engineering/medicine advisors; Washington, DC)
- GLONASS (Global Orbiting Navigation Satellite System) Updated Information Service (Russia)
- Graphic User Interfaces
- Gulf Islands National Seashore (US National Park Service)
- Georgetown University Institute for the Study of Diplomacy
- General Union of Journalists (Finland)
- Guaratingueta, Sao Paulo, Brazil (airport code)
- Gujarat (India)
- Gujrati (language)
- Gana Unnayan Kendra (est. 1985; Bangladesh)
- Gate Unicode Kit (UK)
- Gents Universitair Koor (Dutch: Ghent University Choir; Belgium)
- Get Up Kids (band)
- Gibraltar Upgrade Kit
- Golf Union Kyushu (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
From the company that introduced the first-ever anti-counterfeit holograms on trading cards with its 1989 debut, and brought game-used jersey swatches, bat slivers and even cut signatures of deceased greats of the game to its cards, comes another industry first.
When the Kings handed out game-used jerseys afterward, the fans responded with a mixed goodbye.
0 product features, for the first time ever, an actual graded trading card joined together in one slab with a certified authentic piece of memorabilia, including game-used jerseys and bats.
13 /PRNewswire/ -- A giant trading card of Los Angeles Lakers All-Star Kobe Bryant unveiled today by Panini America set the Guinness Record for World's Largest Signed Game-Used Jersey Card.
The lead auction item is a 1948 Joe DiMaggio Game-Used Jersey with holds a minimum bid of $17,000.
Game-Used Baseball Jerseys, Awards and Rings Among the game-used jerseys to be featured are Ted Williams' 1948 Boston Red Sox home jersey (est.
Sales Online Direct's (BULLETIN BOARD: PAID) Rotman Auction recently acquired an extensive and extremely valuable collection of authentic game-used and autographed major league baseball equipment with such premier pieces as a game-used bat from Home Run Record Breaker Mark McGwire and a game-used jersey from Boston Red Sox pitching sensation Pedro Martinez.