GameHouse, a trusted provider of casual games, launches GameHouse Casino on Facebook and brings its social casino hit, GameHouse Slots, to iOS SEATTLE, Feb.
What does GH stand for?
GH stands for GameHouse (website)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GH
We have 29 other meanings of GH in our Acronym Attic
- Geestelijke Gezondheids Zorg (Dutch: Mental Health Care)
- Gemeenschappelijke Gezondheidsdienst Zeeland (Dutch: Municipal Health Zealand)
- Gnu Gaming Zone
- Geographische Gesellschaft Zu Leipzig (German: Geographical Society in Leipzig)
- Gage Height
- Gain Hit (Hekimian)
- Gakuen Heaven (anime)
- Galbadia Hotel (compter gaming website)
- Game Hunter (online gaming)
- GameHippo (freeware gaming website)
- Garden Hose
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology (journal)
- Gathering Home (eco-living website)
- General Hardness
- General Hospital
- Generalized Hyperbolic
- Genital Herpes
- George Harrison (musician)
- Gesamthärte (German: Total Hardness of water)
- Gesamthochschule (German: Integrated University on Major and Minor Academic Degrees)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The service features games including Fruit Ninja from Halfbrick Studios, Guerilla Bob from Angry Mob Games and Doodle Jump from GameHouse.
GameHouse introduced the GG's in 2009 as a way to showcase the most talented and creative casual games developers in the industry.
Is this the last Christmas when you can stumble back from the Payroll Dept lunchtime tipple-up, and waste the afternoon on gamehouse.
We're excited about our partnership with PlayJam because we can now provide families using IPTV with top GameHouse hits such as Little Shop Treasures and Super Collapse
According to a new survey conducted online in October 2011 by Harris Interactive on behalf of GameHouse among over 2,000 U.
com)-- Playrix[R] Entertainment, developer and publisher of Fishdom[TM], Royal Envoy[TM], Call of Atlantis[TM], Gardenscapes[TM], 4 Elements[TM] and other casual games, is pleased to announce that its bestselling hidden object title Gardenscapes[TM] has been nominated as the Most Addictive Game by the Second GameHouse Great Game Awards 2010 along with four other finalists.
RealNetworks, RealPlayer, Real, Rhapsody and GameHouse are trademarks or registered trademarks of RealNetworks, Inc.