Batman: Arkham Origins" was announced on Tuesday as Game Informer revealed its May cover will feature the new videogame.
What does GI stand for?
GI stands for Game Informer (video game magazine)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GI
We have 35 other meanings of GI in our Acronym Attic
- Greater Houston Youth Orchestra
- Granada Hills Youth Recreation Center (California)
- Greater Homer Youth Soccer Association (Cortland County, NY)
- Galactic Habitable Zone
- Gigahertz (thousands of MHz)
- Green Hill Zone (gaming)
- Greenberger, Horne, and Zeilinger (statistical proof)
- Groene Hart Ziekenhuis (Dutch: Groene Hart Hospital; multiple locations, Netherlands)
- G Protein, Alpha-Inhibiting
- Galvanized Iron
Samples in periodicals archive:
Game Informer was selected as the Best Gaming Magazine through Web votes from viewers and gamers nationwide.
MINNEAPOLIS -- Game Informer Magazine, the fourth largest consumer magazine in the U.
23 /PRNewswire/ -- Game Informer, North America's largest paid circulation games publication, today announced its picks for the best games of the 2004 holiday season in its latest Game Informer Top 10 list.
Game Informer will be honored at a ceremony hosted by B.
Video games have expanded well beyond the simple toys they were 20 years ago, and our Year in Review shows the effect this evolution is having on the world at large," said Game Informer Editor-in-Chief Andy McNamara.
Fans Can Vote Online to Help Game Informer Win Internet's Top Honor at http://webby.
6 /PRNewswire/ -- Game Informer, the nation's leading computer and video game magazine, today announced its picks for the best games of the holiday season in its latest Game Informer Top 10 list.