Codemasters Online & Game Factory Interactive Sign Deal to Bring Jumpgate Evolution to Russia WARWICKSHIRE, England -- Codemasters Online and Game Factory Interactive (GFI) are pleased to announce a licensing deal that will bring the highly anticipated massively multiplayer online space game, Jumpgate, to Russia, former USSR countries and the Baltic Region.
What does GFI stand for?
GFI stands for Game Factory Interactive (game publishers; Russia and Ukraine)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GFI
We have 75 other meanings of GFI in our Acronym Attic
- Gel Filtration High Performance Liquid Chromatography
- Global Forum on Health Research
- Gaston Family Health Services (North Carolina)
- Glamorgan Family History Society
- Glenns Ferry High School (Elmore, ID)
- Gloucestershire Family History Society (UK)
- Great Falls High School (Montana)
- Guilt-Free Home Schooling (blog)
- Guelph Family Health Team
- Grooving for Heaven Volume 1 (bass-playing instructional DVD)