GDC 2013 hosted the 15th annual Independent Games Festival (IGF) and the 13th annual Game Developers Choice Awards (GDCAs) on the evening of March 27.
What does GDCA stand for?
GDCA stands for Game Developers Choice Awards
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GDCA
We have 15 other meanings of GDCA in our Acronym Attic
- Groupement de Droit Comparé (French: Group of Comparative Law)
- Groupement pour le Développement de la Coiffure (French: Group for the Development of Hair)
- Grout Dye Company
- Grown Defect Count
- Guglielmi Detachable Coil
- Guilloteau Déconstruction Contrôlée (French materials firm)
- Gyro Data Converter
- Gyro Display Coupler
- Institute for Genetic Disease Control in Animals
- General Dynamics Command, Control, Communications, & Computers Systems
- General Department of Civil Aviation
- General Directorate for Civil Aviation
- General Dynamics Convair Aircraft
- Georgia Department of Community Affairs
- Ghana Developing Communities Association
- Ghanaian Danish Communities Association
- Global Digital Currency Association
- Global Dining of California, Inc.
- Government Diploma in Cooperation and Accountancy (India)
- Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications
Samples in periodicals archive:
Journey' created by Thatgamecompany and released last year as a download to Sony PlayStation 3 consoles claimed six Game Developers Choice Awards, including Game of the Year.
In its 11th year of celebrating the top games and developers, the Game Developers Choice Awards will recognize the creativity, artistry and technical genius of leading industry professionals.
com, the Independent Games Festival, the Game Developers Choice Awards, and GDCTV.
Journey Takes Home Six Awards Including Game of the Year; Inaugural Audience Choice Award Goes to Bethesda and Arkane's Dishonored SAN FRANCISCO, March 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- thatgamecompany's emotionally-charged game Journey swept tonight's Game Developers Choice Awards ceremony during GDC 2013 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, winning six of the evening's eleven main awards, including Best Audio, Best Game Design, Best Visual Arts, Best Downloadable Game, the Innovation Award, and the coveted Game of the Year Award tonight.
These include the following: -- 11th Annual Game Developers Choice Awards -- 13th Annual Independent Games Festival Awards -- The GDC Expo, Career Pavilion, and Business Center -- The Game Career Seminar -- Game Connection @ GDC "Since its inception, GDC has been an important venue for professionals to gain understanding, refine their craft, and network with their peers," said Meggan Scavio, the event director of the Game Developers Conference.
An Independent Games Festival and a Game Developers Choice Awards ceremony will provide glimpses of new talent and the works that peers deem most worthy of praise.
com, the Game Developers Choice Awards and the Independent Games Festival.