MUMBAI, India, November 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Tata Interactive Systems (TIS), the pioneer and global leader in learning solutions, has won four prestigious Brandon Hall awards this year - three gold awards for their proven solutions - 100 Seconds Learner, Serious Game Based Learning and TOPSIM and a bronze award in Simulations.
What does GAMBLE stand for?
GAMBLE stands for Game Based Learning
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of GAMBLE in our Acronym Attic
- Generally Accepted Municipal Accounting Principles
- General Atomics Material Assay System
- Global Air Mobility Advanced Technology (USAF research project)
- Grapevine Asteroid Mosaic-Associated Virus (marafivirus)
- Gamers Against Mothers Against Videogame Addiction and Violence
- Georgia Association of Mortgage Brokers
- Great American Marching Band (Macy's)
- Georgia Association of Mortgage Brokers Educational Foundation (Atlanta, GA)
- Group of Association of Manufacturers of British, Instruments, Control and Automation (UK)
- Genomic Analysis and Mapping by In Vitro Transposition
- General Agents and Managers Conference (National Association of Life Underwriters)
- General Assistance Medical Care (Minnesota)
- Georgia Automatic Merchandising Council
- Ghana Association of Microfinance Companies (French: Ghana Association of Microfinance Companies; Ghana)
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center (Glendale, California)
- Government Asset Management Committee (New South Wales, Australia)
- Grants and Agreement Management Course (DSMC)
- Grown Ass Man Crew
- Guangdong Airport Management Corporation (est. 2004; China)
- Gulf Aircraft Maintenance Company (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Successful implementation of user-centered game based learning in higher education: An example from civil engineering.