They were found guilty on nine out of ten charges of drug trafficking and also fined 50 million Gambian dalasis (around 1.
What does GMD stand for?
GMD stands for Gambian Dalasi (ISO currency code)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GMD
We have 82 other meanings of GMD in our Acronym Attic
- Grand Mound Cooperative Telephone Association (Grand Mound, IA)
- Guided Missile Components Test Station (US Air Force)
- Gateway Metro Credit Union (St. Louis, MO)
- Goulburn Murray Credit Union (Victoria, Australia)
- Greater Minnesota Credit Union
- Greater Minneapolis Convention and Visitor's Association
- Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau (Florida)
- Greater Milwaukee Convention & Visitors Bureau (Wisconsin)
- Greater Manchester Centre for Voluntary Organisation (UK)
- Green Mountain Civil War Round Table (Vermont)
- Gaming Machine Duty (tax; New Zealand)
- Gand Mein Danda (song)
- Gearless Mill Drive (mining)
- General Management Directive
- General Material Designation
- General Medical Corporation (former stock symbol; now delisted)
- General Militia District
- General Motors Division
- Generalized Minimum Distance
- Genetic Multiuser Detector
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, the cedi and the Gambian dalasi fell by over 45% versus the dollar between 2000-02.
The currencies to be replaced are: The Nigerian Naira, the Ghanaian Cedi, the Guinean Franc, the Sierra Leonean Leone and the Gambian Dalasi.