Cilion plans to build seven plants by 2009 with a total of 440 million gallons per year capacity.
What does GPYC stand for?
GPYC stands for Gallons per Year Capacity (biodiesel reactors)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GPYC
We have 1 other meaning of GPYC in our Acronym Attic
- Greyhound Package Express
- Gulfsands Petroleum PLC (UK; stock symbol)
- Glutathione Peroxidase 1
- Phospholipid Hydroperoxide Glutathione Peroxidase
- Gallons Per Year
- Geophysical Year
- Global Partners for Youth (New York, NY)
- Global Program on Youth (University of Michigan)
- Gatling Pointe Yacht Club (Smithfield, Virginia)
- Global Peace Youth Corps (various locations)
- Grand Philharmonic Youth Choir (Kitchener, Ontario, Canada)
- Green Pastures Youth Center (est. 1994; Los Angeles, CA)
- Grosse Pointe Yacht Club (Grosse Pointe Shores, MI)
- Gun Proof Your Children (book)
- Global Partnership for Youth Development (Philippines)
- Global Progressive Youth Forum
- Grand Prairie Youth Football Association (Texas)
- Greater Providence Youth Hockey Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cilion plans to have 8 plant units in production by 2008 for a total of 440 million gallons per year capacity.
De Beers has already received financial commitments to build 90 biodiesel plants each at 10 million gallons per year capacity that would initially use sunflower seed oil as feedstock but would switch to algae as soon as possible (see GSPI Press Release dated Nov.
Joe and the crew have worked so diligently these past months installing the final improvements, ramping up the plant beyond its current 5-million gallons capacity on the way to 10-million gallons per year capacity.