With the Shuttle on board the CT weighs 7400 tons, has a top speed of 2 mph (1 when cornering) and a fuel consumption of 126 gallons per mile.
What does GPM stand for?
GPM stands for Gallons Per Mile
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GPM
We have 160 other meanings of GPM in our Acronym Attic
- Georgia Public Library Service (Atlanta, GA)
- Global Positioning Landing System (Boeing aircraft)
- Guam Public Library System (est. 1949)
- Guinea-Pig Lung Parenchymal Strip
- Grand Prix Legends Sound Overlay (sound for video game)
- Grande Prairie Live Theatre (Canada)
- Greater Pensacola Ladies Tennis League (Florida)
- General Public License Version 3 (GNU)
- Gaussian Process Latent Variable Model
- Gallant Precision Machining Co. Ltd. (Taiwan)
- Gallons Per Minute
- Gardens Point Modula (complier; Queensland University of Technology in Brisbane, Australia)
- Gas Processing and Marketing
- Gauss Probability Method
- General Page Message
- General Plan Map (various locations)
- General Processing Module
- General Purpose Message
- General Purpose Microprocessor
- General Purpose Mouse
Samples in periodicals archive:
An improvement in fuel economy would decrease gallons per mile and have a value of fuel savings directly related to the fuel price per gallon times miles driven.
First, the jet-turbined-powered M1 tanks that made up the bulk of the left hook elements consume seven gallons of fuel per mile - not seven miles to the gallon, but seven gallons per mile - far more than any other tank in the world.