The ASMT-FJ70 devices use Aluminum Indium Gallium Phosphate (AlInGaP) material technology and feature a 12 degree viewing angle, while the ASMT-FG70 devices use Indium Gallium Nitride (InGaN) material technology and provide a 14 degree viewing angle.
What does GAP stand for?
GAP stands for Gallium Phosphate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GAP
We have 528 other meanings of GAP in our Acronym Attic
- General Administration of Sports (China)
- Geneva Amateur Operatic Society
- Greek Association for Orthodontic Study and Research (est. 1985)
- Genetic Algorithm Optimization Toolbox
- Give Away of the Day
- Great Architect of the Universe (Freemasons)
- Greater Authority Of The Universe
- Gebiedsgerichte Aanpak Oosterparkbuurt-Zuid (city renewal in the Oosterpark neighborhood in Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- Genk-As-Opglabbeek-Zutendaal (police; Genk, Belgium)
- Commission on Government Accountability to the People (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ASMT-FJ10 die uses aluminum indium gallium phosphate (AlInGaP) material technology to provide very high luminous efficiency over a wide range of drive currents, up to a maximum of 50 mA.
The facilities recognized by ISO include Skyworks' best-in-class aluminum gallium arsenide (AlGaAs) and indium gallium phosphate (InGaP) heterojunction bipolar transistor (HBT) wafer fabrication plant in Newbury Park, Calif.