Definitions -- (1) SMD -- surface mount device -- (2) GaAs FET -- gallium arsenide field effect transistor About Mitsubishi Electric & Electronics USA Inc.
What does GAFET stand for?
GAFET stands for Gallium Arsenide Field Effect Transistor
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Group Adult Foster Care
- Georgia Association of Family and Consumer Sciences (American Association of Family & Consumer Sciences)
- Ghana Armed Forces Command and Staff College
- Geophysical and Astrophysical Fluid Dynamics
- Google Apps for Domains
- Gravity-Aligned Feature Descriptor (algorithm)
- German-Austrian Folk Dance Association
- Google Apps for Education (various locations)
- Ghana Armed Forces Ex-Servicemen Association
- German Armed Forces Efficiency Badge (Germany)
- Gaffers Tape (technical theater)
- Gen Art Film Festival (various locations)
- General Amber Force Field
- Give A Flying Flip (polite form)
- Godawful Fan Fiction
- Grassroots Action on Food and Farming (UK)
- Get A Firm Grip On Reality
- General Authority for Investment and Free Zones (Egypt)
- Great Ape Film Initiative
- Great Apes Film Initiative
Samples in periodicals archive:
Definitions (1) SMD -- surface mount device (2) GaAs FET -- gallium arsenide field effect transistor About Mitsubishi Electric & Electronics USA, Inc.
Definitions: (1) GaAs FET -- gallium arsenide field effect transistor (2) IM3 -- Abbreviation for third-order intermodulation distortion products resulting from non-linear behavior of a semiconductor device.