Meanwhile the best events across the region in 2012 were judged to be Peace Camp (Northumberland); Whitley Bay Film Festival (Tyneside); Legion, Kelly Richardson, Northern Gallery of Contemporary Art (Sunderland); Sign in Space, composed by John Kefala Kerr and produced by The Forge for BRASS (Durham); and Africa Express (Teesside), with Peace Camp topping the overall event bill in glowing fashion.
What does GOCA stand for?
GOCA stands for Gallery of Contemporary Art
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GOCA
We have 15 other meanings of GOCA in our Acronym Attic
- Group Operating Committee
- Group Operations Center
- Groups of Countries (ITU-T)
- Guardians of the Cedars (Lebanon)
- Guardians of the Children
- Guidance on Certification (various companies)
- Gunnery Officer's Console
- Gwinnett Online Campus (Lawrenceville, GA)
- Government of Canada Electronic Key Management System
- Global Operations Center-Collaborative Environment
- Georgia Ovarian Cancer Alliance
- Graphics Object Content Architecture (graphics objects in IBM AFP/MO:DCA data stream)
- Greater Olney Civic Association (Maryland)
- Greater-Of Cell Averaging
- Greek Orthodox Church of America
- Geological-Object Computer-Aided Design (software)
- Genetics of Coronary Artery Disease in Alaska Natives (study)
- Greater Oregon Chapter of the Appraisal Institute (real estate; Salem)
- Gallery of Contemporary and Indigenous Art (Tucson, AZ)
- Guarding Our Children Against Marijuana (Colorado)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The top floor hosts a gallery of contemporary art while there is also a cafe and gift shop.
It could become a stupendous Gallery of Contemporary Art to rival the best in the world and, in some small measure, pay back for what it cost environmentally to create.
Take a look inside the beautiful Mostyn Oriel - Wales' leading gallery of contemporary art.
The museum also houses a gallery of contemporary art.
Thursday, June 11 "William Morris: The Early Artifact Installations," with Linda Tesner, director and curator, Ronna and Eric Hoffman Gallery of Contemporary Art, Portland, Oregon 11 a.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Hosted by the Alaska Design Forum in association with the International Gallery of Contemporary Art and the Anchorage Museum (now being extended by David Chipperfield Architects), the diversity of work and the public response to it echoes the hardy conviviality of Anchorage's winter carnivals, which date back to 1918.
This was only Hatoum's third solo outing in the region, after appearances at Jerusalem's Anadeil Gallery in 1996 and Cairo's Townhouse Gallery of Contemporary Art ten years later; but it was also the most substantial.