The concert is in aid of Pat's People, a campaign set up by Graham Willis whose wife Patricia Willis died of gallbladder cancer in 2010.
What does GBC stand for?
GBC stands for Gallbladder Cancer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GBC
We have 241 other meanings of GBC in our Acronym Attic
- Gozo Bird Breeders Society (est. 2000; Gozo, Malta)
- Grassland Breeding Bird Survey (Pennsylvania Game Commission)
- Great British Bead Show (annual trade show)
- Group B Beta-Hemolytic Streptococcus (bacterium)
- Green Belt Bank & Trust (Iowa)
- Great Britain Baton Twirling Association (UK)
- Generic Bill Back Up (software)
- Green Buildings Bâtiments Verts (French: Green Buildings Green Buildings)
- Great British Bike Weekend (Philadelphia)
- Gable Brace Connector
- Game Boy Color
- Gameboy Camera (Nintendo)
- Garfield Book Company (Tacoma, WA)
- Garibaldi Highlands (Amtrak station code; Garibaldi Highlands, British Columbia, Canada)
- Gaussian Broadcast Channel
- Geelse Bridge Club
- General Binding Corporation
- General Broadcast Channel
- General Business Committee
- General Business Consultants, Inc. (Pinebrook, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The model predicted that ultrasound surveillance would catch five patients with gallbladder cancer every year and save $507,986 per year in costs.
It is why I was determined to stay by your side during the last weeks of your battle with gallbladder cancer at Howard University Hospital and even as your mortal frame was transported from Washington, D.
Judge Zoll passed away in April from gallbladder cancer at the age of 76.
Bile was collected from 20% of gallbladder cancer patients and 20% of gallstone controls and HPLC was done to study the various bile acids in the bile samples.
Obesity is strongly linked to a number of other conditions from cardiovascular problems to diabetes to a number of cancers including breast cancer, in women after the menopause, bowel cancer, womb cancer, oesophageal (food pipe) cancer, pancreatic cancer, kidney cancer Charles and gallbladder cancer," she added.
Prasad TL, Kumar A, Sikora SS, Saxena R, Kapoor VK Mirizzi syndrome and gallbladder cancer.
Gallbladder cancer was suspected, but when a laparotomy was performed, an acutely inflamed gallbladder with a surrounding inflammatory mass was found and excised.