: Gallaudet University Press, 1999); Irving Greenberg and Jane Alpert, Deaf People in the Holocaust: The Extraordinary Story (Jackson, NY: Lexington School and Center for the Deaf and Jewish Heritage Project, 2003); and Eleanor C.
What does GUP stand for?
GUP stands for Gallaudet University Press (Illinois)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GUP
We have 31 other meanings of GUP in our Acronym Attic
- Grand United Order (various organizations)
- Give Up or Die (gaming clan)
- General Union of Oil Employees (Iraq)
- Government of the Union of Myanmar (also known as Burma)
- Grand United Order of Odd Fellows (UK)
- Glawnoje Uprawlenije Ochrany Rossiskoy Federatsi (Main Administration Protection of the Russian Federation; aka GUO)
- Gunma Urological Oncology Study Group (Japan)
- Guerilla Union of Shrews in Mossflower (Redwall)
- Gdansk University of Technology (Poland)
- General Union of Oil Workers
- Gallup, NM, USA - Gallup Municipal (Airport Code)
- Gaming Union Podcast (gaming podcast)
- Gatekeeper Update Protocol
- General Unitary Pre-Coder
- General Use Pesticide
- Girls und Panzer (Japanes anime TV series)
- Giudice Unico Delle Pensioni (Italian)
- Graphische und Parallele Datenverarbeitung (German: Graphical and Parallel Processing)
- Green Uni Project
- Growing Up in Poverty (project)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For more information, contact: Gallaudet University Press, 800 Florida Avenue Northeast, Washington, DC 20002; phone: 800-621-2736 or 773-568-1550; email: <gupress@gallaudet.
We wish to thank Gallaudet University Press for their kind assistance with this issue.