Robert Clover Johnson Gallaudet Research Institute Gallaudet University Washington, DC 20002 rcloverjohnson@verizon.
What does GRI stand for?
GRI stands for Gallaudet Research Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GRI
We have 128 other meanings of GRI in our Acronym Attic
- Gateway Regional High School
- George Ranch High School (Richmond, TX)
- Germans from Russia Heritage Society
- Gila Ridge High School (Yuma, AZ)
- Glen Ridge High School (Glen Ridge, NJ)
- Glen Rock High School (New Jersey)
- God Rest His Soul
- Grand Rapids High School (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Green Run High School (Virginia Beach, VA)
- Greater Richmond High School Chess League (Richmond, Virginia)
- Galore Resources, Inc. (Canada)
- Gandhigram Rural Institute (Gandhigram, India)
- Gas Research Institute
- General Rate Increase
- General Rules of Implementation
- General Rules of Interpretation
- Geo-Research Institute (Japan)
- Geoscience Research Institute (Loma Linda, CA)
- Geosynthetics Research Institute (Drexel University)
- Getty Research Institute (Los Angeles, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 2004-2005 annual survey by Gallaudet Research Institute found that of nearly 37,000 deaf students nationwide, 50 percent are white, 15 percent are Black, 25 percent are Latino, 4 percent are Asian/Pacific Islander and 0.
According to Gallaudet Research Institute in Washington, which studies literacy among deaf students, deaf high school seniors score, on average, just below the fourth-grade level on standardized reading tests.