The expanded screening for LSDs included the analysis of acid [beta]-glucocerebrosidase (ABG), [alpha]-galactosidase (GLA), [alpha]-glucosidase (GAA), acid sphingomyelinase (ASM), galactocerebrosidase (GALC), and iduronidase (IDUA) enzyme activities in the anonymized DBS samples.
What does GALC stand for?
GALC stands for Galactocerebrosidase
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GALC
We have 2 other meanings of GALC in our Acronym Attic
- Gay And Lesbian Association of Ghana
- Gay and Lesbian Atheists and Humanists (Washington, DC)
- Georgia Association of Latin American Journalists (Athens, GA)
- Generative Approaches to Language Acquisition North America
- Gay And Lesbian Armenian Society
- Great American Lesbian Art Show (est. 1980; Los Angeles, CA)
- God Always Listening and Understanding
- Gay Alliance of La Crosse Area Youth
- Galactosidase B
- Gay, Lesbian and Bisexual Association (University of North Florida)
- Governmental Affairs Leadership Conference (Illinois Farm Bureau)
- Great America Leasing Corporation (Cedar Rapids, IA)
- Guam Ancestral Lands Commission (federal land transfers)
- Graduate Aeronautical Laboratories California Institute of Technology
- Guggenheim Aeronautical Laboratory, California Institute of Technology
- Galactic Civilizations (computer game)
- Gay and Lesbian Coalition of Kenya
- Galveston County Federal Credit Union
- Get a Library Card Online (New Jersey State Library; Trenton, NJ)
- Ghana Association of Leasing Companies (trade group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stem cells in transplanted bone marrow can grow into brain cells that produce galactocerebrosidase.