What does GEST stand for?
GEST stands for Galactic Exoplanet Survey Telescope
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GEST
We have 2 other meanings of GEST in our Acronym Attic
- Group of Experts on Standards and Reference Materials (Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission; UNESCO)
- Gas Exchange Simulation System
- George Elliot Secondary School (Lake Country, British Columbia, Canada)
- German European School Singapore (est. 1971)
- Global Earthquake Satellite System (US NASA)
- Graphics Executive Support System
- Gulf Educational Supplies Show (United Arab Emirates)
- General Electric Standard Safety Analysis Report
- General Engineering and Safety Standards Committee (Singapore)
- Gradient Echo Sampling of the Spin Echo
- Gallai-Edmonds Structure Theorem
- Gender, Science and Technology
- Gippsland Employment Skills Training (est. 1980; Australia)
- Global Eco-Can Stock (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Goddard Earth Science and Technology
- Grants for Education Support and Training
- Goddard Engineers, Scientists and Technicians Association
- Geheimes Staatspolizeiamt (Secret State Police Office; predecessor of GESTAPO)
- Geheime Staatspolizei (Nazi German Secret State Police)
- General Electric Standard Application for Reactor