Part of the mining fleet is the USG Ishimura, which loses all contact with the galactic command, which is where you come in, as you're part of a maintenance crew quickly dispatched to find out what's happened.
What does GALCOM stand for?
GALCOM stands for Galactic Command (Battlecruiser 3000 AD game)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GALCOM
- Great America Leasing Corporation (Cedar Rapids, IA)
- Guam Ancestral Lands Commission (federal land transfers)
- Graduate Aeronautical Laboratories California Institute of Technology
- Guggenheim Aeronautical Laboratory, California Institute of Technology
- Galactic Civilizations (computer game)
- Gay and Lesbian Coalition of Kenya
- Galveston County Federal Credit Union
- Get a Library Card Online (New Jersey State Library; Trenton, NJ)
- Ghana Association of Leasing Companies (trade group)
- Group Asset and Liability Committee (wealth management)
- Galactic Commerce (gaming, corporation in EVE ONLINE)
- General Aviation Legal Defense Fund
- Gay and Lesbian Dating Service (New York)
- Gales of Evil Laughter
- Gaseous and Liquid Effluent
- Gay and Lesbian Educators
- Generic Area Limitation Environment (US DoD)
- Genesis of Atlantic Lows Experiment
- Global Autonomous Language Exploitation (DARPA)
- Georgia Association of Law Enforcement Firearms Instructors
Samples in periodicals archive:
Not everyone knows that the thriving Berkshire town of Reading is a hotspot for sighting unexplained fireballs in the sky and mysterious messages from the Ashtar Galactic Command in space, at least according to local press reports.
Launched in 2005, GameTap delivers more than 900 authentic versions of the greatest console, computer and arcade games, including original and exclusive episodic titles such as Myst Online: Uru Live, Sam & Max: Season 1, Galactic Command - Echo Squad, and American McGee's Grimm.