1, 2001 ECOC Interoperability Demonstration of Gain Tilt Channel Monitor and Dynamic Gain Equalization Processor Nortel Networks(1)(NYSE:NT)(TSE:NT.
What does GTCM stand for?
GTCM stands for Gain Tilt Channel Monitor
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GTCM
We have 3 other meanings of GTCM in our Acronym Attic
- Global Trade Center of the Inland Empire (California)
- Graduate Transition Certificate in Information Technology
- Global Trade and Customs Journal
- Gas Transmission Co. Ltd. (India)
- Global Testing Corp. Ltd. (Singapore)
- Goodyear Technical Center Luxembourg
- Graduate Trinity College London
- Great Circle (navigation)
- Gujarat Telephone Cables Ltd. (India)
- Greater Trinity Christian Learning Academy
- Global Tropospheric Chemistry Model (US NASA)
- Guide to Trails of Cougar Mountain (Washington)
- Gorgeous Tiny Chicken Machine Show
- Georgia Tech Cable Network
- General Teaching Council for Northern Ireland (UK)
- Ground Truth Center Oberbayern (Germany)
- Gymnastics Training Center of Ohio (Franklin, OH)
- Gas Turbine Compressor and Power Unit
- General Theory of Critical Periods (obesity)
- Gewerkschaft Textil Chemie Papier (German: Union Textile, Chemicals, Paper; Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
28, 2001 ECOC Interoperability Demonstration of Gain Tilt Channel Monitor and Dynamic Gain Equalization Processor Nortel Networks (NYSE:NT) (TSE:NT.