The new cable is an exciting milestone as Nawras will now gain bandwidth to economically meet the ever-growing demand for voice and data services from our valued customers, for mobile and fixed line.
What does GBW stand for?
GBW stands for Gain Bandwidth
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GBW
We have 32 other meanings of GBW in our Acronym Attic
- Gender-Based Violence Prevention (Canada)
- Geodetic Boundary Value Problems
- Granulats et Béton du Val de Rouanne (French concrete firm)
- Greater Brandywine Village Revitalization (Wilmington, DE)
- Glenelg Beach Volleyball School (Australia)
- Graph-Based Visual Saliency
- Greater Baltimore Vascular Surgery (Maryland)
- Ground-Based Vehicle Speed
- Global Voice Technologies, Inc. (Irvine, CA)
- Greater Boston Vascular Technologists (Massachusetts)
- Galvanized before Welding (welded wire mesh)
- Game Boy Wars (turn-based war simulator)
- Game Burn World (gaming website)
- Garden Bird Watch (UK)
- Generalized Body Weakness
- Go Blue Wolverine (University of Michigan)
- Gold, Black, White (product colors)
- Good, Bad, Whatever
- Gorgeous Black Woman
- Grade Book Wizard (online grading tool)
Samples in periodicals archive:
High gain bandwidth: 3-MHz gain bandwidth provides high sensitivity to enable high-resolution systems across a wide frequency range.
Other remarkable characteristics are the common mode rejection ratio (CMRR) of typical 130dB and the gain bandwidth product (GBP) of 240 KHz.
The first product in the OPAx320 family, the two-channel OPA2320, provides 20 MHz of gain bandwidth and 0.
The MCP6N11's low-power CMOS process technology enables low power, while providing a gain bandwidth product of 500 kHz, and it features a hardware shutdown pin for even more power savings.
11-MHz gain bandwidth and a high slew rate of 20 V/us for use in precision data acquisition systems.
The unique design of the ADA4096-2 allows it to achieve 800 kHz of unity gain bandwidth.
It features a gain bandwidth (GBW) of 8 MHz while consuming only 1.