What does G/L stand for?
G/L stands for Gain/Loss Factor (oncology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of G/L
We have 58 other meanings of G/L in our Acronym Attic
- Guanidine/EDTA (Ethylenediaminetetracetic Acid) Extract of Dentin
- Gain/Feed Ratio (animal sciences)
- Girl Friend
- Ground Ball/Fly Ball Ratio (baseball; used for batters and pitchers)
- Gotta Go
- Ground/Ground (air traffic management)
- Glucose with Glucose Oxidase
- Glucose and Insulin
- Coordinator for International Women's Issues