by Gail Carson Levine I just finished reading a great book, Dave At Night, by Gail Carson Levine, which describes the life of Dave Caros, a young Jewish boy.
What does GCL stand for?
GCL stands for Gail Carson Levine (author)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GCL
We have 134 other meanings of GCL in our Acronym Attic
- Galveston County Kennel Club (Texas)
- Gold Coast Kart Club (est. 1971; Oxenford, Queensland, Australia)
- Glomerulocystic Kidney Disease
- German Chinese Kuoshu Federation
- Gulf Coast Kayak Fishing Association (Florida)
- Gulf Coast Karters, Inc.
- Germinal Center Kinase-Related
- Great Canadian Kit Shop (Alberta, Canada)
- Group Controller and Key Server
- Golf Club Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic)
- Ganglion Cell Layer (neurology)
- Gas Cooled Loop
- Gator Christian Life (University of Florida student organization)
- GCOS (General Comprehensive Operating System) Control Langage (computing)
- General Confederation of Labor (Argentina)
- General Corporation Law
- Geosynthetic Clay Liner
- Gestion de Configuration Logicielle (French)
- Global Communications Limited (Canada)
- Global Crossing Ltd. (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
7 /PRNewswire/ -- Once upon a time a bestselling author named Gail Carson Levine wrote a picture book about Little Red Riding Hood.
Anna Gerber, Age 6 Ohio [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Out of the hundreds of books I've read, my favorite is Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine.
Gail Carson Levine is a popular writer of children's and young adult books, many of them fantasies based on fairy tales.
She counts Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine as her favorite.
This modern fairy tale is being penned by Newbery-Honor winner and best-selling author of Ella Enchanted, Gail Carson Levine, and has taken inspiration from JM Barrie's Peter Pan.
Released in 2000 by author Gail Carson Levine, this Cinderella -like tale is a more girly take on the modern fantasy books.
In the modern fairy tale ``Ella Enchanted,'' which is based on the Newbery Award-winning novel by Gail Carson Levine, Ella of Frell (played by Hathaway) is given the gift of obedience by screw-up fairy Lucinda Perriweather (Vivica Fox).