Herpes virus reactivation and gadolinium-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging in patients with facial palsy.
What does GdMRI stand for?
GdMRI stands for Gadolinium-Enhanced Magnetic Resonance Imaging
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- GNUstep Documentation Markup Language
- Greater Des Moines Leadership Institute
- Genealogical Dictionary of Maine and New Hampshire
- General Duties Medical Officer (British Army Junior Medical Officer)
- Generic Definition of Managed Objects
- Guidelines for the Definition of Managed Objects
- Greater Des Moines Partnership (Iowa)
- Grid Data Management Pilot (software)
- Grid Data Mirroring Package
- Gadolinium-Enhanced Magnetic Resonance
- Gannett Direct Marketing Services (Louisville, KY)
- Garden of Discovery Montessori School (Grayson, GA)
- Geographic Data Management System (mapping; Safe Software Inc.)
- Geospatial Data Management System (Ordnance Survey; UK)
- Global Data Management Services
- Global Data(base) Management System
- Global Dealer Management System (Hyundai)
- Global Distribution Management System
- Global Document Management System
- Glow Discharge Mass Spectrometer (test to define the elements in a sample)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The otolaryngologist also ordered computed tomography (CT) of the neck and gadolinium-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of the head.
The diagnosis can be made by brainstem auditory evoked potentials and by gadolinium-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).