Role of GKSI GKSI, short for Gabungan Koperasi Susu Indonesia (the Indonesian Milk Cooperatives' Association), is the only secondary milk association operating in Indonesia which provides supervision, guidance, and service for milk cooperatives.
What does GKSI stand for?
GKSI stands for Gabungan Koperasi Susu Indonesia (Indonesian: Union of Indonesian Dairy Cooperatives)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of GKSI in our Acronym Attic
- Guns Knives Survival (web resource)
- Gereformeerde Kerke in Suid-Afrika
- Goulds Kickers Soccer Association (Goulds, Newfoundland, Canada)
- Gading Kencana Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysian company)
- Greater Kensington String Band (est. 1946; Philadelphia, PA)
- Grup Kerja Sama Bilateral (Indonesian: Bilateral Cooperation Group)
- Gereja Kristen Sumatra Bagian Selatan (Indonesian: Christian Church of South Sumatra; Indonesia)
- Gippsland Koorie Studies Centre (Monash University, Australia)
- Great Kills Swim Club (Staten Island, NY)
- George Kenny School of Chainsaw Carving (est. 2004)
- Governance Knowledge Sharing Program (World Bank)
- Greater Karachi Sewerage Plan (Pakistan)
- Gesellschaft zur Förderung der Kernenergie in Schiffbau und Schiffstechnik (German: society for the promotion of the nuclear energy in shipbuilding and naval technology)
- Girni Kamgar Sangharsh Samiti (Hindi; Indian textile union)
- Gloucester King's School Society (UK)
- Grameen Kalyan Sangharsh Samiti (Indian organization)
- Gereja Kristen Sulawesi Tengah (Indonesian: Central Sulawesi Christian Church)
- Griffin Kubik Stephens & Thompson, Inc
- Gas-Kinetic Theory
- General Knowledge Test