Qatar Primary Materials Company's (QPMC) Gabbro Terminal Operations have surpassed the handling of aggregate cargo in excess of 100,000 tonnes twice in a row within a 24-hour window period last month, the company said in a release last night.
What does GBBR stand for?
GBBR stands for Gabbro (lithological term)
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of GBBR
We have 1 other meaning of GBBR in our Acronym Attic
- Gartner, Burdick, Bauer-Nilsen, Inc. (architecture firm)
- Goa Broadband Network (Goa, India)
- Greater Boston Broadband Network
- Greater Bristol Bus Network (UK)
- Getting British Business Online (UK)
- Great Basin Bird Observatory (Reno, NV)
- Great British Bake Off (UK)
- Gastric Bypass with BilioPancreatic Diversion
- Grand Baie Business Quarter (Mauritius)
- Great Big British Quiz (TV show; UK)
- Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors (Maryland)
- Generalized Binary Bent Sequence
- Gozo Bird Breeders Society (est. 2000; Gozo, Malta)
- Grassland Breeding Bird Survey (Pennsylvania Game Commission)
- Great British Bead Show (annual trade show)
- Group B Beta-Hemolytic Streptococcus (bacterium)
- Green Belt Bank & Trust (Iowa)
- Great Britain Baton Twirling Association (UK)
- Generic Bill Back Up (software)
- Green Buildings Bâtiments Verts (French: Green Buildings Green Buildings)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Al Batinah Quarries inked an agreement with Khimji Ramdas Shipping for managing and shipping construction objects and accumulating them at Sohar Industrial Port, marking the beginning of exporting Gabbro stones from Sohar port in the forthcoming days.
Sohar, May 29 (ONA)--- Al Batinah Quarries and Khimji Ramdas Shipping today signed an agreement for handling and shipping construction materials and storing them at Sohar Industrial Port, marking the start of exporting Gabbro stones from Sohar port in the upcoming days.
The layered, sill-like Staples Mountain Gabbro is mainly mafic, whereas the larger St.
Instead a model where the Moho was the crust-mantle boundary, with layer 3 composed of the rock known as gabbro overlying the unaltered mantle peridotite has become the generally accepted paradigm.
Gabbro forms from molten rock, called magma, that rises out of the mantle and hardens deep within the crust.
The copper occurs in coarse grained gabbro along the contact of the Coldwell Complex similar to the Marathon Deposit.
1 is a large VTEM response with an interpreted sulphide source located near the southern end of the 12 kilometre long gabbro intrusion.