Association of a human G-protein beta3 subunit variant with hypertension.
What does GNB3 stand for?
GNB3 stands for G-Protein Beta3 Subunit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Goliath National Bank (How I Met Your Mother fictional bank)
- Good News Bible
- Gould National Batteries, Inc.
- Gram-Negative Bacillus
- Graphical Network Browser (Nortel)
- Great North Badge Company (UK)
- Greensburg (Amtrak station code; Greensburg, PA)
- Grenoble, France - St Geoirs (Airport Code)
- Group of Notified Bodies
- Guinea-Bissau (ISO Country code)
- Good News Broadcasting Association (UK)
- Greater Niagara Baseball Association (Canada)
- Good News Broadcasting Association Inc. (Back to the Bible; Christian company; Lincoln, NE)
- Gerakan Nusantara Bangkit Bersatu (Malay: United Awakening Movement Festival)
- Gram-Negative Bacterial Bacteremia
- General N. B. Baker Library (Sutherland, IA)
- Geographical Names Board of Canada (Government of Canada)
- Good News Baptist Church (Chesapeake, VA)
- Greater Nashville Black Chamber of Commerce (Tennessee)
- Greater New Bedford Career Center (New Bedford, MA)