GAIT technology is built from specifications developed by the GSM/ANSI-136 Interoperability Team, an industry forum that is part of the GSM Association's Global Roaming Forum.
What does GAIT stand for?
GAIT stands for GSM/ANSI-136 Interoperability Team
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of GAIT
We have 18 other meanings of GAIT in our Acronym Attic
- General Assembly of International Sports Federations (now General Association of International Sports Federations)
- General Association of International Sports Federations
- Generally Accepted Information Security Principles
- Guru Angad Institute of Sikh Studies (Leesburg, VA)
- Generally Accepted IT Principles
- Global Alpine Institute of Technology
- Glucosamine/chondroitin Arthritis Intervention Trial (NIH)
- Graphic Arts and Imaging Technology (various schools)
- Ground/Airborne Integrated Terminal (GPS)
- GSM ANSI-41 Interoperability Team (cellular technology)
- Governor's Academy for Innovation, Technology and Engineering (Virginia)
- Global Avionics Interface Test System
- Graphic Arts International Union
- General Artificial Intelligence Workshop
- Grace ASCII (American Standard Code for Information Interchange) Import Wizard
- Galactoxylomannan (virology)
- Get a Job (Internet slang)
- Glasgow Archaeological Journal (UK)
- God/Allah/Jehovah (Robert Lewis)
- Greenhouse Gas Assurance Association of Japan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ericsson's JAMBALA(TM) Mobility Gateway forms the infrastructure foundation for GSM/ANSI-136 Interoperability Team (GAIT) phones, which allow users to roam transparently between GSM and TDMA networks using a single handset.
He is vice chairman of the GSM Global Roaming Forum and co-chairman of the GSM/ANSI-136 Interoperability Team.