In 2006 Galapagos and GSK initiated a drug discovery and development alliance to deliver disease modifying drugs for GSK s global R&D organization.
What does GAIMI stand for?
GAIMI stands for GSK (GlaxoSmithKline) –Aarhus Institute of Molecular Imaging (Denmark)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Gas Authority of India Limited (Indian government)
- Glide Angle Indicator Light
- GNOME (GNU Network Object Model Environment) Accessibility Implementation Library (interfaces)
- [not an acronym] (formerly Gtk AIM (AOL (America Online) Instant Messenger); now Pidgin)
- Gas-Assisted Injection Molding (engineering)
- Global Analysis, Integration and Modeling
- Global Analysis, Interpretation and Modeling (International Geosphere-Biosphere Programme)
- Global Assimilation Ionosphere Model (Solar Dynamics Observatory)
- GNU AIM (AOL (America Online) Instant Messenger)
- German Association for Infant Mental Health
- Gait Analysis in Multiple Sclerosis
- Global Asset Inventory Management System (Canada)
- Galley Insert Equipment
- Gator Advertising and Information Network
- Gelbvieh Association in Nebraska
- German Advanced Integrated Network
- Getting Arizona Interested in Neighborhoods
- Gippsland Aquaculture Industry Network Inc
- Global Advanced Intelligent Networking (Sprint)
- Global Agricultural Information Network (USDA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
GSK creates new world-leading specialist dermatology business with revenues of approximately $1.
GSK is continuing to discuss with the Mexican authorities whether further support from GSK is needed at this time," a GSK statement said.
As a result, GSK has decided to terminate Phase IIB studies in HIV-positive patients who have never taken any AIDS drug.
GSK agrees to absorb all remaining overhead costs for the associated projects.
But GSK isn't ready to make a deal with the rest of the region out of fear that its vaccine formula could slip out.
Anacor Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ANAC) announced today that GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) has initiated two separate Phase 2b trials of GSK 2251052, or GSK '052 (formerly referred to as AN3365), in complicated urinary tract infections (cUTI) and complicated intra-abdominal infections (cIAI).
to terminate their collaboration concerning HorizantA (gabapentin enacarbil) Extended-Release Tablets, for which GSK had commercialisation rights and certain development rights in the United States.