This module will be integrated into Trimble's GPS Receiver Application Module (GRAM) technology already being developed under the Advanced Concept Technology Demonstrator (ACTD) contract for the Miniature Airborne GPS Receiver Upgrade (MAGRU).
What does GRAM stand for?
GRAM stands for GPS Receiver Application Module
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GRAM
We have 22 other meanings of GRAM in our Acronym Attic
- Gray Jay (bird species)
- Gerakan Rakyat Anti Korupsi (Indonesian: People's Movement Against Corruption; Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Gray Kingbird (bird species)
- Greater Richmond Aquatic League (Richmond, VA)
- Groupe de Recherche sur l'Acquisition des Langues (French: Language Acquisition Research Group)
- Generalmente (Spanish: Generally)
- Generation Rate Adjustment Mechanism (Energy Regulatory Commission, Philippines)
- Global Reference Atmospheric Model (NASA)
- Globus Resource Allocation Manager (software)
- Grand Rapids Art Museum (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Grid Resource Allocation and Management
- Groupe de Recherche et d'Actions Contre la Marginalisation au Kivu (French)
- Government Records Access and Management Act (Utah)
- Grandmothers, Mothers, and More for Energy Safety
- Genealogical Research and Analysis Management Programming System (free software project)
- Geriatric Record and Multidisciplinary Planning System
- Guardrail Airborne Mission Planning Station
- Generalized Reliability & Maintainability Simulator (Model)
- Geraldton Regional Aboriginal Medical Service (Bentley, Western Australia, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first will be a Ground Based GPS Receiver Application Module with a Modernized Standard Serial Interface (GB-GRAM-M SSI).
Trimble's Force 5 has been designed in accordance with the GPS Receiver Application Module (GRAM) Guidelines for embedded military avionics platforms.