can use "military-strength" GPS to locate the position of anything on Earth--within just 6 meters (20 feet).
What does GAM stand for?
GAM stands for GPS (Global Positioning System)-Aided Munition
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GAM
We have 111 other meanings of GAM in our Acronym Attic
- German-American Musicians Association (Buffalo, New York)
- Giant Activity Matrix (information technology; business rules used by an application)
- Glaucoma Awareness Month
- Global Account Management (Sprint)
- Global Acute Malnutrition
- Global Alliance Manager
- Global Array Manager (Netframe)
- Global Asset Management (various locations)
- Goat Anti-Mouse (cell biology)
- Goodwill Association of Michigan
- Gram Atomic Mass
- Graphic Access Method
- Graphical Asset Management (Sandl)
- Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum
- Gravity Assist Manoeuvres (orbiting a planet)
- Great American Market
- Great Aya and Miki (Japanese band)
- Ground-to-Air Missile
- Groupe Archéologique de Mouriès (French: Mouriès Archaeological Group)
- Groupe Archéologique du Mesmontois (French: Archaeological Group of Mesmontois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Demonstrates World's First Single Package Solution to Combine RF and Passive Antenna in a Single Package at 3GSM World Congress CAMBRIDGE, England -- Antenova Ltd, the integrated antenna solutions company, announced the availability of GPS RADIONOVA[R] RF antenna module for embedded GPS applications for mobile handsets, personal navigation devices (PNDs), PDA's and laptop computers.
com announces that a new market research report related to the world wide GPS market is now available to its catalogue.
The Hybrid Positioning Module is the product of intense, dedicated work to develop and refine TV-positioning technology and then to tightly integrate it with a world-class Assisted GPS solution from Global Locate," commented Rosum CEO Skip Speaks.
today announced the launch of GPS World Conference & Expo (www.
Ultra High-Sensitive Ultra Small GPS Receiver "GM-83", the Best GPS Solution for Mobile Phones FORT WORTH, Texas -- Furuno, the world renowned leader in GPS marine technology, and eRide, a leader in Global Positioning System (GPS) and Satellite Navigation Technology, announced at the ION GPS 2006 show that they have entered a multilateral partnership agreement.
the leading provider of wireless location-based services (LBS), today introduced TeleNav GPS Navigator(TM) 5.
com/reports/c40842) has announced the addition of "In-Sights: Consumer Perceptions of Handheld GPS Devices" to their offering.