amp; MIAMI -- Emida Technologies, a leader in the global prepayment and value transfer market, announced today support of the Lipman 8320 GPRS terminal.
What does GTP stand for?
GTP stands for GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) Tunnelling Protocol (communications protocols)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of GTP
We have 112 other meanings of GTP in our Acronym Attic
- Global Technology Products
- Global Text Project (free information)
- Global TransPark (North Carolina)
- Go Text Protocol
- Go To Plain (Text)
- Golden Tee Players (golf)
- Good Tissue Practice
- Good Try Partner
- Got to Pee
- Government Telecommunications Program
- GPS Translator Processor (Unit)
- Graduate Teaching Practice (UK)
- Graduate Training Program (various organizations)
- Gran Turismo Portable (game)
- Grand Theft Pictures
- Grand Touring Prototype
- Grand Trunk Pacific (defunct Canadian railway)
- Grants Pass (Amtrak station code; Grants Pass, OR)
- Greek Travel Pages (Internet tourism guide)
- Green Tacoma Partnership (Tacoma, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NYSE:A) today announced that TDC Mobile, part of TDC A/S (the national carrier in Denmark), has selected Agilent OSS service assurance solutions to manage its GPRS services.
NYSE:A) today introduced three innovative operations support system (OSS) solutions that collect and analyze GPRS and GSM signaling data to enable wireless service providers to better serve their subscribers by proactively managing their GPRS services.
These five contracts represent various deployments including GPRS solutions for FSM Telecommunications Corporation in the Pacific Islands, installation in the Caribbean Islands and utilization for homeland security applications.
China Mobile officially launched its GPRS service on May 17, 2002 in over 200 cities throughout mainland China.
Business Editors/High-Tech Writers Aicent and BT (NYSE:BTY)(LSE:BT) today announced that the interconnection between their GPRS Roaming Exchange (GRX) networks has enabled US operator AT&T Wireless (NYSE:AWE) and Singapore operator StarHub to launch GPRS roaming services in each other's coverage areas.
The Reality of GPRS in Europe: subscribers and revenue explains that the take-up of services has been disappointingly low to date.
BUSINESS WIRE)--March 18, 2002 For the first time in the Americas, the Nokia D311 product incorporates widely available GPRS and 802.