MySQL is available for free under the GNU General Public License (GPL) or under a non-GPL commercial license for proprietary use.
What does GGPL stand for?
GGPL stands for GNU General Public License
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of GGPL
We have 5 other meanings of GGPL in our Acronym Attic
- Gearys Gap Pony Club (Australia)
- Globo Gym Purple Cobras (World of Warcraft guild)
- Great Giant Pineapple Company (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Greater Glasgow Primary Care Trust (Scotland)
- Getalong Gang Performance Group (WordPress weblog example page)
- Germany Giant Pumpkin Growers Association (Germany; pumpkin-growers and competition group)
- Guidelines for Good Practice for Gas Balancing (European Regulators Group for Electricity and Gas; Council of European Energy Regulators; Brussels, Belgium)
- General Growth Properties, Inc.
- Global Generations Policy Institute
- Germplasm and Gamete Physiology Laboratory (USDA; Beltsville, MD)
- Golden Gate Petroleum Ltd. (Australia and US)
- Golden Gate Properties Ltd. (India)
- Gujarat Glass Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Great Golden Property and Loan Fund (Thailand)
- Greater Griffith Park Neighborhood Council (Los Angeles, CA)
- Good Game, Peace Out
- Geranylgeranyl Pyrophosphate
- Gadu-Gadu Password Recovery (software)
- Gila Gila Pengantin Remaja (film)
- Go Go Power Rangers
Samples in periodicals archive:
CUPS is provided under the GNU General Public License (GPL) and GNU Library General Public License (LPGL), Version 2.
The build process for GroundWork Monitor Open Source is freely available under the GNU General Public License (GPL) and downloadable from the GroundWork website at http://www.
Lustre is the only Linux cluster file system to be POSIX compliant and to be released under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
This "time bomb" lurks because a popular license for open source, the GNU General Public License, (GPL) is "viral.
The complete MaxDB offering will be provided at no cost under the free software/open source GNU General Public License (GPL) and also under a warranted commercial license.
The MySQL database is available for no cost under the free software/open-source GNU General Public License (GPL) and also under a non-GPL commercial license.
MySQL is available under the free software/open source GNU General Public License (GPL) or a non-GPL commercial license.