And with our team of expert GNU Toolchain developers and our relationship with key embedded companies, including ARM, Freescale, and MIPS, we are among the principal contributors to other components of the GNU Toolchain, the QEMU[TM] simulator, and the GNU C library.
What does GLIBC stand for?
GLIBC stands for GNU C Library
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Great Lakes International Antique Fire Apparatus Association
- Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History (New York)
- Greater London Industrial Archaeology Society (London, England)
- Glucose Incorporation Into Adipose Tissue
- Gay and Lesbian Information Bureau (US and New Zealand)
- Gays and Lesbians in Business (various universities)
- General Language for Instrument Behavior (an expert systems/AI language)
- Great Lakes Icebreaker (Coast Guard replacement for the USCGC Mackinaw)
- Gruppo Linux Ingegneria Bologna (Italian: Linux Engineering Group Bologna; Bologna, Italy)
- Glider Badge
- General Ledger Identification Code
- Genworth Life Insurance Company (various locations)
- Gerber Life Insurance Company (Fremont, MI)
- Government-Linked Investment Company (Malaysia)
- Greeley-Loveland Irrigation Company (Colorado)
- Guardian Life Insurance Company of America (est. 1860; various locations)
- Great Lakes Indian Culture Association
- Greater Lowell Indian Cultural Association (Lowell, MA)
- Greater Long Island Clean Cities Coalition (New York)
- Greater Louisville Irish Cultural Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
At 16 minutes per compile of the GNU C Library, 'Lully' is by far the fastest machine I've ever had the pleasure of using," said Joel Klecker, Debian GNU LibC Packager.
0, as well as support for GNU C library Linux versions.