com)-- Group Benefit Services (GBS) announces today that AM Best, a worldwide insurance-rating and information agency with more than 100 years of history, reaffirms GBS prestigious designation of “Expert Insurance Service Provider.
What does GSO stand for?
GSO stands for GBS (Graduate Business School) Student Organization
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GSO
We have 133 other meanings of GSO in our Acronym Attic
- Geological Society of Nevada
- Gateway Services for NetWare
- GreenSpace North West (UK)
- Green Sheet New York
- Geological Society of New Zealand
- Gadolinium Silicate
- Gamer Symphony Orchestra (University of Maryland; College Park, MD)
- Gas Shut Off
- Gateway to Standards Organizations
- Gaziantep Sanayi Odasi (Turkish: Gaziantep Chamber of Industry; Gaziantep, Turkey)
- GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) Standardization Organization (Saudi Arabia)
- GCCS Security Officer
- Gelders Stedelijk Ontwikkelingsbeleid (Dutch: Gelders Urban Development)
- General Service Office
- General Services Officer
- General Specifications for Overhaul of Surface Ships
- General Spin Orbital
- General Staff Officer
- General Statistics Office (Vietnam)
- Generic Segmentation Offload
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2010 there were 506 cases of GBS infections in infants across England, Wales and Northern Ireland, with 28 of those in Wales.
found no differences in GBS carriage between both groups but found a higher carriage rate for HIV-infected women with high CD4 cell counts (1).
Food and Drug Administration, under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA), for the BD MAX(TM) GBS Assay for Group B Streptococcus (GBS) on the BD MAX(TM) System.
Most of these patients reported an antecedent illness typically related to GBS onset (gastrointestinal illness or respiratory infection).
The new GBS Detect culture media is designed to isolate and detect gamma-hemolytic (non-hemolytic) Group B streptococcus by inducing beta-hemolysis.
To prevent Group B Strep ask your doctor for a GBS swab test when you are 35 to 37 weeks pregnant (in your 9th month).
Human adult carriers of GBS generally have no symptoms, but the bacteria can be deadly for newborns that contract it in the birth canal.