Now Aneeka, a 17-year-old from Southboro and a standout on the tennis team at Notre Dame Academy in Worcester, is about to face those Williams-swat fuzzy yellow balls up close - really close.
What does FYB stand for?
FYB stands for Fuzzy Yellow Balls (online tennis resource)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FYB
We have 9 other meanings of FYB in our Acronym Attic
- Frontier Young Art Professionals (Bakersfield, CA)
- Forget You And The Horse You Rode in On (polite form)
- Financial Year Budget
- First Year Board (university organization; various locations)
- Follow Your Bliss (networking forum)
- For You Blue (Beatles song)
- For Your Baby
- For Your Benefit
- For Your Business (France)
- Forget You Buddy (polite form; military slang)
- Fairfield Youth Baseball Association
- Final Year Bachelor of Arts
- Florida Yacht Brokers Association
- Folsom Youth Basketball Association (Folsom, CA)
- Forget You Buddy I'm The Sysop (polite form)
- Franklin Youth Baseball Organization (Franklin, MA)
- Freeze Your Buns Off
- Freeze Your Butt Off
- Find Your Best Place
- First Year Biology Teaching Development Group (University of Sydney; Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was of the opinion that his daughter, who was taking college courses at a fashion institute in Fort Lauderdale, had more important things to do with her life than smack fuzzy yellow balls around a tennis court.
This fall, Ferrante hopes to have up to 40 Worcester public middle-school students whacking fuzzy yellow balls and enrolled in literacy programs at either the Greendale YMCA or the Clark University field house.