Also included are AISIN's intelligent shift pattern and Fuzzy Logic Control Module.
What does FLC stand for?
FLC stands for Fuzzy Logic Control
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FLC
We have 183 other meanings of FLC in our Acronym Attic
- Friend Erythroleukemia Cell
- Front de Libération du Cochon (French: Pig Liberation Front)
- Full Life Cycle
- Full Load Current
- Full-Service Carrier
- Fun Lovin' Criminals (band)
- Function Level Code (Hekimian)
- Fundacion Laboral de la Construccion (Spanish: Construction Labor Foundation)
- Furukawa Lear Corporation (Japan)
- Future Leader Camp (Norwich University; Northfield, VT)
- Fuzzy Logic Controller
- Foetal Ventricular Light Chain 1
- Faulty Line Covering Algorithm
- Federal Laboratory Consortium Award
- Federal Land Credit Association
- Finnish Lapphund Club of America (est. 2004)
- Florida Lactation Consultant Association
- Florida Licensed Contractors Association (Sarasota, FL)
- Forward Load Control Assembly (US NASA)
- Forward Looking Collision Avoidance
Samples in periodicals archive:
[FIGURE 4 OMITTED] [FIGURE 5 OMITTED] To evaluate the ability of proposed algorithm to control traffic effectively in real-time at an isolated intersection, its performance is compared against the performance of a fixed-time signal operation and against fuzzy logic control.
These circumstances suggested him the use of fuzzy logic control procedures.
More to the point, continues Anderson, "If people want to implement fuzzy logic control, they don't have to buy Omron hardware or software to do it.
The laser additive manufacturing system being developed for SDSM&T continues the advancement of this technology by incorporating fuzzy logic control of the process.
With the continuous development of computer technologies, fuzzy logic control (FLC), which utilizes human knowledge, is growing in importance.
Fuzzy logic and automation The first application of fuzzy logic control in a sinker EDM incorporates 32-bit controllers to read dial gages, electrode gap voltage meter levels, and average current readings.
Integrated Neural Network Based Fuzzy Logic Control Systems.