2010) developed a decision support tool for site selection of wind energy turbines in the Geographic Information System environment using fuzzy decision making approach.
What does FDM stand for?
FDM stands for Fuzzy Decision Making
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FDM
We have 127 other meanings of FDM in our Acronym Attic
- Full Drive Modulation
- Functional Data Manager
- Functional Data Model
- Functional Document Model
- Fundación Diálogo Mujer (Spanish: Foundation for Women's Dialogue; Colombia)
- Fundamentals of Disaster Management
- Furniture Design and Manufacturing (magazine)
- Fused Deposition Manufacturing
- Fused Deposition Modeling
- Fusion Data Management (Unreal tournament clan)
- Ferrocarril de Minatitlan Al Carmen (Mexican railroad)
- Fire and Disaster Management Agency (Japan)
- First Dorsal Metatarsal Artery
- Florida Direct Marketing Association
- Fraud Detection Module Advanced (software)
- Frequency Division Multiple Access
- Fully Differential Memory Architecture (Rambus, Inc.)
- Frequency Division Multiple Access - Constant Energy
- Frequency Division Multiple Access - Exponential Complexity
- Fleet & District Model Aero Club (Fleet, Hampshire UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Topics discussed include intelligent decision making in virtual reality training environments, statistical approaches to complex multi-criteria decisions, evolutionary computing for fuzzy decision making in load dispatch problems and multi-user "smart home" environments.
Since Bellmanhe and Zadeh  initially proposed the basic model of fuzzy decision making based on the theory of fuzzy mathematics, FMADM has been receiving more and more attentions.
In fuzzy decision making, however, the "answer" for any given intersection operator is the fuzzy set consisting of A, B, and C and their membership function values.
Due to the fact that fuzzy numbers are not linearly ordered, ranking them is one of the fundamental problems of fuzzy decision making.
Fuzzy MCDM methods Let us assume we have the fuzzy decision making matrix [?
The result of fuzzy decision making for each alternative is fuzzy number [[?