What does FPF stand for?
FPF stands for Future of Privacy Forum (Washington, DC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FPF
We have 84 other meanings of FPF in our Acronym Attic
- Florida Professional Firefighters (Tallahassee, FL)
- Foncière Paris France
- Force Package File
- Foreign Press Foundation
- Former Production Facility
- Fraud Protection Feature (AWS)
- French Protestant Federation
- Front Porch Florida (environment)
- Fuels Production Facility
- Furlongs Per Fortnight
- Fédération des Parents Francophones de l'Alberta (French: Alberta Francophone Federation of Parents; Canada)
- Fellow Member of Pakistan Institute of Public Finance Accountants
- Fellow of the Pierre Fauchard Academy (dentistry)
- Field-Programmable Filter Array
- Fifty-Plus Fitness Association
- Fishbourne Playing Field Association (UK)
- Florida Professional Firefighters Association
- Foundation of the Pierre Fauchard Academy (Reston, VA)
- Federação Portuguesa de Futebol na Bélgica (Portuguese: Portuguese Football Federation in Belgium; Belgium)
- Frontpage for Beginners (website design)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Commenting on the study, Jules Polonetsky, director and co-chair of the Future of Privacy Forum, said that it reflects Facebook's shift from being a public place to one that is increasingly private, where users can carefully choose their audience.
asp * The Future of Privacy Forum in their submission to the US National Telecommunications & Information Administration's (NTIA) efforts on developing a mobile privacy code of conduct: http://www.
It is going to be far more intuitive for users," Future of Privacy Forum director Jules Polonetsky said of the Facebook privacy control change.
Adler also serves on the advisory boards of the Future of Privacy Forum and Helios Voting.
This certainly is going to be a useful tool for consumers, but it may actually be even more useful in pushing application developers, who don't like getting poor grades, to look more closely at their own privacy practices," says Jules Polonetsky, director of the Future of Privacy Forum, a Washington, D.
Linda Jackman, Vice President of Industry Strategy at Oracle, will discuss market segmentation; Jules Polonetsky, Director of the Future of Privacy Forum, will speak on how best to respond to consumer concerns about privacy; and Jack Lloyd, Vice President of Market Strategies International--the market research firm which has led both waves of the Consumer Pulse Study--will provide in-depth research analysis.
The Future of Privacy Forum looks forward to working with the GSMA and other stakeholders to continue to advance this key initiative.