The Future of Business Media Conference will focus on the business and trade media industry, and the implications of industry consolidation and the advent of digital media.
What does FOBM stand for?
FOBM stands for Future of Business Media (conference)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FOBM
We have 6 other meanings of FOBM in our Acronym Attic
- Friends of Barbara Lombardi (Warwick, RI)
- Friends of Berkeley Lab (Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory community newsletter; Berkeley, CA)
- Friends of the Belmont Library (Belmont, CA)
- Friends of the Oakhurst Branch Library (Oakhurst, CA)
- Front Office Baseball League
- Friends of Badger Mountain (Washington)
- Friends of Bay Meadows
- Friends of Blanchard Mountain (Bellingham, WA)
- Friends of Boston Manor (UK)
- Friends of Bruce Mound (Wisconsin)
- Focal Osteoporotic Bone Marrow Defect
- Fiber Optic Backbone Network (communications)
- First-Order Bayesian Network
- Friends of the Burlington Northern Railroad (West Bend, WI)
- Fake Out Break Out (stock trading)
- Fear of Being Offline
- Fear of Being Ordinary
- Fear of Better Options
- For Ohio By Ohio
- For Our Better World
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pluck Expands Reach of Social Media Technology to Over 10 Million Business Readers NEW YORK -- At the Future of Business Media Conference, Pluck[TM] Corporation today announced several new trends in the adoption of its social media technology, which includes the BlogBurst blog syndication network and the SiteLife social media suite, by business readers.
com) - announced today that its CEO Patrick Spain will speak at the first Future of Business Media Conference to be held at the Waldorf-Astoria in New York, October 30.