At the same time, the renewed activity in the IPO market encourages further confidence in future venture capital investing.
What does FVC stand for?
FVC stands for Future Venture Capital (Japan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FVC
We have 83 other meanings of FVC in our Acronym Attic
- Force Validation Committee
- Forced Vital Capacity (lung function test)
- Ford Volunteer Corps
- Forged Vessel Connections (various locations)
- Forward Voice Channel (Cellular Term)
- Fractures Vertébrales par Compression (French: Vertebral Compression Fractures)
- Frequency-to-Voltage Converter (electrical engineering)
- Frozen Vegetable Council (Burlingame, CA)
- Fully Vested Contribution (retirement plan)
- Furniture Value Chain (Center for International Forestry Research)
- Forced Percentual Vital Capacity
- Finnish Venture Capital Association
- Fox Valley Concert Band
- Fairview Village Community Center
- Falker Veerinary Care Center
- Fallbrook Vintage Car Club (California)
- Family Violence Coordinating Council
- Fanwood Volunteer and Communications Committee
- Fast Valve Control Card
- Fauldhouse Victoria Cricket Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
Medical Device Manufacturer & Start-Up Concept Paves Way For Future Venture Capital Investment NAPERVILLE, Ill.
We have preserved most of the Company's cash for future venture capital investments in attractive seed companies.