With this the customer will get guaranteed future value of the car and the option to choose to retain, return or trade-in the car at the end of loan tenure.
What does FV stand for?
FV stands for Future Value
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FV
We have 20 other meanings of FV in our Acronym Attic
- Fort Vancouver
- Forward Visibility ____ (Miles)
- Fountain Valley (California)
- Front View
- Fruit and Vegetable (diet)
- Full Vacuum
- Functional Validation
- Funk Volume (record label)
- Funker Vogt (band)
- Funnel Viscosity (petroleum)
- Foreign Visits and Assignments
- Full Valence-Complete Active Space-Self Consistent Field
- Full Valence Multiconfiguration Self-Consistent Field
- Fixed Viewpoint Pan-Tilt-Zoom (wide area active imaging camera)
- Factor V Clotting Ativity
- Friend Virus susceptibility 2
- Fair Value Accounting
- Family Violence Act
- Fédération Voile-Aviron (French sailing federation)
- Ferrari Virtual Academy (computer simulation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2020 Future Value Chain worldwide workshops generate ambition for new initiatives to improve consumers' lives through better business strategies.
The research also showed 44 per cent of motorists would customise a brand new car to their own specification, with almost half of respondents revealing they would be prepared to pay for added extras if they thought it would help to increase the car's future value.
0 debt service coverage based on recognition of future value, structures providing tremendous flexibility of earnout conditions and potential future development and the common use of interest only debt.
Not surprisingly, the authors conclude that too many companies take a short-term view of customer relationships--the "sell them as much as I can today" theory, rather than the notion of nurturing them and building future value.
Because Evans was in his forties, had an MBA from Vanderbilt University and quickly found new employment after termination from the clinic, the court held the loan had, at the very least, some future value.
The insurer wants the damage repaired by their bodyshop but they are not Jaguar approved and I believe it will affect the future value of the car if I come to sell it.
The ability to send reliable information on cost, quality, and customer (or supplier) specifications to and from higher-level enterprise or supply chain IT systems determines their future value.